Ready... Set... Design!
Design a mobile application that teaches UTD students easy, budget-friendly, and delicious recipes
You are allowed to work in groups of up to 3 people! We recommend signing up as a group, but you have the option to work as an individual or team.
Registration closed October 19th
Events to look out for
Final Submissions were extended until November 8th 5:00PM!
- Create a Visual Presentation (Google Slides or PPT)
- All files (Figma, documents, etc.) should be presented as a sharable link on the slides.
- Include an Empathy Map, Research, and Brainstorming
- Convert your presentation into a PDF Format
- Empathy Map
- Research and Brainstorming solutions
- 3 Lo-Fi Wireframe Screens
- 3 Hi-Fi Screens Prototyped
Join us for the 2022 Design Challenge Banquet!
On November 16th from 6:00 -8:00 PM we will be hosting a banquet at the Alumni Center to celebrate design and commemorate our 2022 Design Challenge participants.
This will feature a networking mixer with industry professionals, esteemed UTD faculty and your peers! Dinner will be served, and we will conclude the night by awarding the top contestants!
Design challange participants that have submitted a project should use the RSVP sent to their email to confirm their spot!
Those interested in attending should use this General RSVP to join the waitlist. Invites will be on a first come first serve basis, so please check your email near the banquet date to see if you were invited!
Thank you to our sponsors Bottle Rocket, Paycom, and the AHT Department for helping us empower the next generation of designers!
© Copyright UX UTD